“Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine” - Whoopi Goldberg

Sitting in my kitchen is an appliance I never use...partially because, in a household of two, I don't think it's necessary and partly, I admit, because certain things were drilled into me as a child and using this particular item would equate with lazy and would therefore cause the unwelcome "parent...revolving...in...grave" scenario. The mystery appliance is...a dishwasher.

After three years of dis-use I'm pretty sure it's inoperational at this point anyway and would probably explode if it was asked to rinse as much as a spoon...and so it sits, malevolently staring at me from under the kitchen counter...jeering at me as I plunge my hands into a sinkful of suds. As you can imagine, I'm always on the lookout for things to make dish-washing slightly less of a chore (I'm not going to say enjoyable) so I was pleased to find this bunny dishrack by designer Chris Koens...putting the "awwww" (cute) into the "aw heck, I need to do the dishes".

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:21 PM
    I detest washing the dishes, but I'd almost abandon my dishwasher for this bunny-rack. Almost.
  • 3:58 AM
    Can someone explain to me why the Americans have dishwashers, but not washing machines...LLGxx

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...