Shadow and light

Attention Barnes & Noble staff, I will shortly begin stalking you for the March edition of Vogue Paris...mainly for the Romance Gothique editorial by Craig McDean. The lace...the tulle...the 80's jewelry...not to mention a couple of versions of Alexander McQueen's clutch with the skull closure and grandma's floral curtains. Bliss!

And, apart from the eye candy, as I seem to be on a grey t-shirt binge at the moment this gives me a few ideas for luxe-ing my shirts. Or, rather, some ideas for de-luxe-ifying some of my more "dressed up" sheer black tops. "Silk Max Studio top, I'd like to introduce you to grey wife-beater...I think you'll get on rather well together".
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...