"Fake Tales of San Francisco...Echo through the room" - Arctic Monkeys

Or...to be completely accurate...San Francisco and Sausalito...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    9:17 PM
    I recognize that Sausalito elephant! I am green with envy... wish with all my heart that I were in SF--my sister's city--right now.
  • Anonymous said...
    2:54 AM
    Useful overview. Thanks for sharing your good thoughts and idea here. Just continue on sharing your talent and creation to us readers. wedding pearl jewelry is our love. So graceful and elegant mother of pearl pendant. And they always draw ladies’ attention no matter where. Hope you can do more and I'll keep an eye on black pearl pendant.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...