Half a pound of tuppeny rice...half a pound of treacle...

Normally when I visit an online store I lust over a skirt here...a bag there (otherwise known as "the grazing effect"). But when I visited Built by Wendy's website to take a look at the Spring/Summer collection I fell for everything in the picture on the right...lock, stock, and proverbial barrel.

It's just such a perfect "running errands on the weekend" outfit...from the New Wave sweater to the floral bag (which reminds me of the ones I saw in the South of France but neglected to buy ...opting, for some unknown reason, for containers of Herbes de Provence instead).
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    6:38 PM
    very sweet top.
    i myself am highly susceptible to falling for the whole look. i never buy it, but i always appreciate it all.
  • Eli said...
    7:54 PM
    its effortless, its chic, shes comfortable and cute
  • Anonymous said...
    6:11 AM
    Love the sweater, but I don't know if I love it for $168--but I am inspired to take on a DIY project...
  • Elizabeth said...
    5:27 PM
    I think I'll stay away from this site, for the reason you cite: I don't want to fall for "everything in the picture." Uh oh, too late!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...