Strait-laced...

There is something seriously scary about Prada's cell phone case...probably the fact that you can snap the arms together to resemble a strait-jacket...or maybe it's the staring, sightless eyes...or the constantly smiling (Prada logo-ed mouth)...okay, I'll stop before I give myself nightmares...

On a practical side note...why would you want to zip your cell phone into this thing? I frequently miss calls due to the delay caused by getting my phone out of my handbag (lot of crap in handbag versus small phone)...I can't imagine being bothered fumbling with this...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • miss milki said...
    3:35 PM
    who thinks up these things?!
  • Girl-Woman said...
    3:59 PM
    It looks like the cousin of the Play-Doh charcter from SNL: Oh, No, Mr. Bill!
  • Elizabeth said...
    5:25 PM
    Neither can I, and I'm not even going to find out what the price is. Silly, though; I bet they'll sell out.
  • Anonymous said...
    4:45 AM
    It looks nightmarish enough for me to reject them on a first look. You were right, they kinda remind a certain medical restraining outfit.

    I'd rather prefer searching my phone for minutes in my bag and having it scratched all over than using some of these prada something.
  • WendyB said...
    9:40 PM
    Oh my God! It's hilarious!
  • site said...
    6:28 AM
    It won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I think.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...