"Please don't lie to me, unless you're absolutely sure I'll never find out the truth." - Ashleigh Brilliant

Dear Cynthia Rowley,

I'm not going to hold it against you that your website didn't work (twice) and my order failed to go through...because that gave me the opportunity to meet new people...call round your boutiques...and find one (in my area) that had the dress.

What I am going to hold against you is the fact that the sales associate in your store...when I voiced my skepticism that the dress I'd just tried on was the dress told me that (and I quote), "the picture on our website was from the runway, you can't expect the dress to be the same." A sentiment to which I'd normally agree, IF (and it's a pretty big, capitalization worthy if) it wasn't used in your e-store because then...right about the time I'm handing over my hard-earned scheckels...I expect the picture to be pretty darned accurate. Not, as in this instance, the rather major discrepancy between knee-length and ladylike...and...80's pouffy mini-skirt with god-awful 6" band across the stomach. A style which (once again quoting the S.A.) "hasn't looked good on anybody."

Yours, in frustration,

Photobucket
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...