"Optimism: The doctrine that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly, everything good, especially the bad, and everything right that is wrong...It is hereditary, but fortunately not contagious." - Ambrose Bierce

I'm on the fence. I can't decide if Nike's Terminator Hi (with cutout Swoosh) are a) the ugliest sneakers I've ever seen...or...b) a cool, comfortable, summer footwear option.

Thoughts? Opinions? Derisive comments about the state of my sanity?

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    1:47 PM
    You are joking, right, dear?
    - JG
  • Jennifer said...
    10:11 PM
    Eeep.
  • Anonymous said...
    1:36 PM
    Cute ! Would look good in white...
  • Chrissy said...
    8:23 PM
    I actually don't think they're so bad!
  • niroa said...
    11:22 AM
    Gosh, there is so much effective material here!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...