"“Burn the pen, and burn the ink; burn the paper as well. Burn the writer who writes in the love of duality." - Sri Guru Granth Sahib

If...big if...stupendous if...the sort of if that is usually followed by "I was rich/royal/insert something that's never going to happen here. "If", I say...Phoebe Philo were to design a notebook, I could see it looking something like this. Graphic...utilitarian...a chic-er way to keep notes (for those of us who are hopelessly old-fashioned and actually enjoy setting pen to paper).

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • solona said...
    3:11 PM
    I'm a Sikh and it surprises my intellectual pants to know that you quoted the holy book! where do you find your quotes from? And your ideas? from books mostly I take...
  • 4:00 AM
    Very worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for your article.
  • pay per head said...
    9:29 PM
    I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...