"Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called 'walking'."

Home is the sailor, home from the sea...home is the business traveler, home from the creepy hotel room with the stained red leather recliner that I was too repelled by to sit in (generally I can withstand a little dirt and grime but it's usually a bad sign when you feel dirty coming out of the shower)...home is the visitor to Texas whose life has been enriched by a visit to Chick-fil-A and a sighting of the common Grackle.Photobucket

Tweed coat - Acne, t-shirt - from a street vendor in Paris, jeans - Joe's, hi-tops - Converse, suede bag - Tila March

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Betsy said...
    6:02 AM
    Didn't realize how much I rely (and enjoy) your blog til I check in and nothing new! Welcome home!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...