"I haven't seen so many men wearing pink since I was a kid in the '70s and 'The Preppy Handbook' was in its first printing." - Brian Boye

So, to date, we've discussed Gothic skulls...vodka-filled skulls...skulls that were human...and skulls that were from some other form of animal life...but (and tell me if I'm wrong and my short-term memory is playing tricks with me) I don't think we've talked about preppy skulls. You know, the ones that are frightfully brainy...have a slightly clipped way of talking...and an affinity for stripes, plaids, and bow ties.

Which leads me to these terribly trad lapel pins...made for men, but why should boys have all the fun?

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    7:53 AM
    Thanks so much for your post, really effective data.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...