"Sometimes I need what only you can provide...your absence." - Ashleigh Brilliant

I'm not quite sure why I'm so fascinated by photographs that I take...looking out of plane windows...at 30,000 feet...perhaps it's the millions of people, whose lives (or airspace) I enter for a brief second...mid-flight boredom...or the sheer, ever-changing, beauty that can be created when the perfect mix of cloud, sun, and earth come into frame...

Photobucket

This is by way of being an "oops...sorry" post...for, traveling for work with no time to blog-check, it wasn't until I got home that I discovered that Blogger had failed to live up to its end of the bargain and publish what I'd pre-written for my absence...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...