Logo-a-go-go

Back at the beginning of April I mentioned that a new quest was i progress...for a laptop/miscellaneous technological odds and sods bag that would hold everything I need for work and manage to not give me a hernia in the process. The search actually concluded a lot more swiftly than I first imagined...in fact, I ended up finding not one but two bags that met the criteria.

In my head, I think of bachelor number one as "the Eurotrash millionaire"...good looking, expensive, and covered in logos...officially, it's known as Louis Vuitton's Icare...structured, roomy, with the potential to encourage upgrades. The downsides...apart from the logomania which you either love or hate...a certain weightiness even when empty...and...let's face it...the price...all of which means that the EM is on the wishlist for wealthier times...and bachelor number two (who you will meet tomorrow) is "the one".

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • pay per head said...
    9:30 PM
    Great information, you have a wonderful blog and an excellent article!!
  • Jasmine said...
    12:01 PM
    I saw so much useful data in this post!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...