“One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.” - Groucho Marx

As an EPP (exceedingly pale person) who spends the majority of the summer under a hat or parasol I am constantly on the look out for something new and interesting in the head-covering line. Like this (completely unsubtle) elephant hat...from the front, slighty wacky with a vague pith helmet feel...and from the side, 70's tourist souvenir.

If it wasn't for the price, which is a little high for what is admittedly a novelty item, I would be adding this to my summer hat rotation faster than you can say "in the jungle, the quiet jungle".

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    1:18 PM
    Hi Annett here, You do have Great website lovely photo. Keep up the good work. Our Tipp: If you find time You Must take a look at this New Amazing Home Business Pre Launch it has a 3x6 fast filling Matrix, its a Solid Company with MLM leaders giving MASSIVE Spillover. You can Join for free and watch your downline grow Ca:100 members a day. You can also Earn up to $1,618 PER MONTH without sponsoring a single person. www.linkbrander.com/go/64757 or www.dream-business.ws All the best Annett. Feel free to sign our gestbook on our dream business blog page".
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:27 PM
    ^^??

    That hat is so cute, too bad about the price. I love the whimsy of the feathers.
  • Anonymous said...
    6:53 AM
    The feathers on the hat are a great touch...
  • Anonymous said...
    4:19 PM
    As a very pale person, I know my dermatologist would not approve, as the brim is too small. Of course, she'd prefer I walk the Earth is a long body stocking that covers me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Underneath my regular clothes, and over SPF 60.

    So, maybe you can try to wipe it out of your mind by considering if it would really provide adequate coverage.

    But dang, it's a cool hat.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...