“The way money goes so fast these days, they should paint racing stripes on it.” - Mark Russell

It's a little tacky, I admit...in a weird kind of punk meets 80's Madonna kind of way...but I do find myself strangely drawn to Uniqlo's striped belt t-shirt. Thankfully their website doesn't deliver outside the UK, thereby saving me from any random acts of clicking...Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    1:20 PM
    Reminds me a bit of InsideOut's tromp l'oeil t-shirts.
  • Fashion Addict said...
    3:03 PM
    thanks for adding my link!
  • Anonymous said...
    10:47 PM
    http://www.shopstarstyle.com

    Be the first to own the latest 2008 summer styles from Chloe, Chanel, Balenciaga, Gucci, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Prada, Miu Miu and Juicy Couture for women at half off. Check out the 2008 Trunk Show exclusively online at SHOP STAR STYLE. Use code SUMMER to save 50% off your purchase today at shopstarstyle.com!
  • enc said...
    12:21 AM
    I'd buy it if I had access. Once again, I'm on the wrong continent.
  • hebden said...
    3:34 PM
    wendyb - me too, except about $250 or so cheaper

    enc - glad to hear I'm not alone on this one
  • 3:48 AM
    I found a lot of helpful info here!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...