"I heard his library burned down and that both books were destroyed - and one of them hadn't even been colored in yet." - John Dawkins

Blogging allows you to fully embrace your quirks...the good...the bad...the frankly bizarre and confusing. As far as the latter...pre-blogging I never fully comprehended my latent passion for coloring books...not that I spend my free time trying to color within the lines or anything like that...but the urge is definitely there. Case in point...the Sneaker CB...a compilation of 100 iconic sneaker designs from 1916 to the present...all waiting to have a little life breathed into them. Something that makes my fingers itch for a little crayon and watercolor action...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • peakoilscotland said...
    3:56 AM
    In my opinion everybody should browse on this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...