"...you've been sitting much too long, there's a permanent crease in your right or wrong." - Sly Stone

If you are anything like me, being slightly rumpled...creased...and déshabille...is a daily fact of life. Not that I don't admire people who iron the folds in their clothes to knife-edge precision...and can look as unwilted at the end of the day as they did at the beginning...I just know that I do not belong to their ranks. I am the Columbo to their James Bond.

Which probably explains my enthusiasm for these crumpled city maps. Paris...London...and New York...printed on virtually indestructible Tyvek...able to be rolled into a ball at the bottom at the bottom of my handbag yet still maintain their functionality...and...waterproof (which means that not can I indulge in a little singing in the rain, I'll be able to get where I'm going as well)...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...