"When life gives you scraps make quilts" - unknown

As the nights grow longer...and colder...there's an almost natural progression that causes the brain cells (well, mine at least) to yearn for all things cosy and blanket-y...actually add rustic-y to the list, as the winter months tend to make me lust after the sort of home furnishings that wouldn't be out of place in a vintage Ralph Lauren ad. All of which goes some way to explaining the attraction of these patchwork quilts...blending fabric from APC's archive...with a hefty dose of homespun craftiness. Making me long to be both bundled up (preferably inside, by the radiator, whilst winter winds blow outside)...and...making me think that I should wade through the mass of fabric remnants sitting in bags in my closet, and try my hand at a little quiltin'...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...