"God Save The Queen"

I seem to have a recurring issue...coats that I love but that happen to only be available in another continent. The latest is this funnel necked, mohair, punk princess number from Topshop. I think this would look wonderful if everything else in the outfit was very "dressed up" and this was the one louche element - the necessary twist.



When there’s no future
How can there be sin
We’re the flowers in the dustbin
We’re the poison in your human machine
We’re the future
Your future
God Save the Queen

The Sex Pistols, “God Save the Queen,” (1977).

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    12:22 PM
    I agree, this is a must-have! Love the funnelneck.
  • libraStar said...
    11:34 AM
    argh...I love this too!!! maybe we can ask susie bubble to help! ;)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...