"Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes."

As a result of a high speed shopping outing I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit to having acquired a pair of...errrrm...jeggings. If that wasn't bad enough, I actually rather like them. Not, I hasten to add, as actual trousers...but as a legging substitute under something like the Mono dress (which, thanks to my height, is a little too short at the back to be considered as anything other than a long top) they preserve modesty without adding too much bulk.


T-shirt - Muji, dress - Mono, jeggings - Zara, Mary Janes - Gentle Souls, talon necklace - Erica Weiner


For those who are curious...today's quote is courtesy of George Soros.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 7:36 AM
    It won't have effect in actual fact, that's what I suppose.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...