Our particular Chanel...

"We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or other people's models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open" - Shakti Gawain

With a certain, fatalistic, inevitability I made my way to the Chanel counter...lured by the siren's call of their latest "you know that I'm about to sell out so why don't you buy me?" shade, Particulière. In the advertising pictures it looked chic and woman-of-the-worldy in a 1960's French movie kind of way. In reality...on me...against a sea of oh-so-pale skin...it looked...off-putting. Or, in the words of Mr. Heb, "it's like your fingernail has a disease".

O-kay...so...that's a no to this Particulière shade then...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • beauty salon said...
    5:15 AM
    The post istlking about praricular chane. Good post

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...