"Look, but don't touch..."

A week into the cleanse, and here I am writing about "the sweet stuff". Not, I hasten to add, an indication of my state of mind...as I've managed to get to this point of my detox journey remarkably craving-free. What's that I hear? Cries of "famous last words". In all likelihood, you're probably right...but, be that as it may, my mind was clear of all thoughts of the wine, cheese, and chocolate variety...until I spotted a blast-from-the-past...in the form of rather charming glass jars stuffed with all the boiled sweet goodness that I used to indulge in as a child. Now I find my mind wallowing in a sea of thoughts of the rhubarb and custard...sherbert pips...and cola cubes variety.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • peakoilscotland said...
    8:42 AM
    Pretty effective info, thanks so much for this article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...