"My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance" - unknown

It's not a very exciting topic. In fact...to be honest...I can't actually believe I'm writing this...but, wallowing deep in the grips of my current (almost evangelical) fervor in relation to spring cleaning (don't worry...this sickness occurs every year and will fade shortly)...I'm positively thrilled to find something that is:

  • Fast
  • Effective
  • Inexpensive
  • And, perhaps most importantly as I find the smell of "fake freshness" particularly unappealing, odor free
At this point I may be the only person on earth who had yet to spend a little quality time with Mr. Clean (or his rather off-puttingly named Spanish counterpart "Don Limpio") and his Magic Eraser but, now that I have, I find myself pacing around the apartment...like a hitman in some particularly banal 1950's film noir...looking for a stain to "rub out".

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 9:12 PM
    Why are so many Acne sufferers turning to AcneMed to give them a pimple free, young and vibrant looking skin.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...