"Love that's fresh and still unspoiled...love that's only slightly soiled...love for sale" - Cole Porter

I realize that it's a tad early for a Valentine's Day post (even though the local sweet purveyors have been trying to convince me that I need pink candy in my life since about January 1st). Though, technically, this is more of an anti-V Day epistle...as it's a suggestion for the age old question "What do I give the person who dumped me/stood me up/or pulled some other stunt to prove that they were Mr. (or Miss) Wrong?Photobucket

Why not a heart shaped box of...no, not candy...cuddly, fluffy giant microbes? For what says romantic disdain better than a plush chlamydia or herpes germ?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Singapore bars said...
    4:13 AM
    Very effectively written. Thanks for this service that you have provided for us to have the ability to fresh our minds.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...