"As perfume doth remain In the folds where it hath lain, So the thought of you, remaining Deeply folded in my brain, Will not leave me: all things leave me: You remain" - Arthur Symons

I realized the other day that, unless my liquor stash runs dry and I start using them in cocktails, the four bottles of perfume huddled together on my (sorry, I know it's terribly old-fashioned but I love the term) dressing table will run out sometime around 2020. Which, all things considered, should, I suppose, be chalked down as a "good thing"...I certainly can't complain about getting value for money and...having finally tracked down a quartet of "signature scents"...I can't whine about being bored of the same old smell day-in, day-out...about the only niggle left to me is that three of the four bottles are considerably larger than the FAA will allow in hand-luggage.

Which leads me to ye olde quest for a non-plastic travel atomizer that I'll actually enjoy carrying...stay tuned for future developments.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    10:30 PM
    I have a few atomizers from Muji; they are sturdy and the matte aluminum finish is simple yet stylish:
    http://www.muji.us/store/health-and-beauty/bottles-cases/aluminum-atomizer-4-8ml.html
  • Hebden said...
    11:00 AM
    Thanks for the recommendation...I'll check them out.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...