"I find sitting at a specially equipped desk in front of some pretty ugly plastics and staring at a little window is a very unnatural event." - Harold Hambrose

Welcome to another installment of "The Travel Trials of Tallulah"...this week's episode "If I see another small plastic baggie I may burst into tears."

I don't mean to be a whiner. I am, I'll admit, fortunate to have a job that affords me the luxury of travel...the chance to see new places...and try my hand at karaoke in a multitude of hotel bars. However, the ubiquitous FAA toiletries baggies are bringing me down...the demoralizing placement of baggie in bin...the knowledge that your fellow travelers can cast judging glances on your murky selection of under 3fl oz toiletries and products "borrowed" from hotels...the lack of mystery and, let's face it, style.

I'm going to daydream about leisurely travel...in-flight snacks of a slightly higher level than Nabisco...and leather toiletries cases...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Richard said...
    4:06 AM
    This is awesomme

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...