"Like Catholic schoolgirls engaging in wild promiscuity to prove they aren't fanatics about their religion..." - Pat Robertson

Photobucket

It has to be said that...in the general run of things...Amish-schoolgirl-at-a-sleepover-while-on-vacation-in-Paris is not a look I aim for...but then I found myself browsing around my local American Apparel...and being suddenly confronted by the double whammy of a below-the-knee skirt in pajama flannel plaid...and a boat-necked tee in red and blue stripes. Individually I may have been able to withstand their lure...together, it was like a thunderbolt from heaven. Maybe Amish en vacances is my metier after all...

Photobucket
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Gold Bra Strap said...
    3:05 AM
    Excellent post! keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...