"It is not I who become addicted, it is my body." - Jean Cocteau

Addiction is...according to the great God Wikipedia..."a continued involvement with a substance or activity despite the negative consequences associated with it. Pleasure and enjoyment would have originally been sought, however over a period of time involvement with the substance or activity is needed to feel normal." Depressing though it may be, that pretty much sums up my relationship with sweaters...

The latest...a basic, heavy, navy, cotton number. Relieved from boredom by 3/4 sleeves and zippers up each side (the latter embraced by a little shimmer).

Photobucket

Like any addict I'm claiming that this hit is my last...but I know it's not...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    4:47 PM
    Gosh, there is so much useful data above!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...