And the winner is...

I just received a link to these rosettes and prize ribbons by Jessica Grindstaff. It's like My Little Pony was ambushed by the goths. What's not to love? They can be purchased at www.ravinstyle.com OR they could be added to the craft project list. The rosettes themselves are relatively easy to make so probably the hardest part will be finding just the right "object" to add.

Maybe a trip to the fun store is in order, they may have some children's party favors that I can apply a silver coating to...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    11:29 AM
    Ooo, what a great idea. I saw a rosette tutorial on crafters with random scraps of fabric. It'd be easy to find fun charms or pendants to repurpose for the center. Very cool.
  • Hebden said...
    4:16 PM
    If you do make some and post pictures, please let me know...I'd love to see them.
  • Dulwich_News said...
    11:58 AM
    Love love love those rosette adding to my list of craft projects. Robert viewed from London

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...