"Cette bouche qui croque les chips..."


As you know I'm not what you could call a make-up girl...aside from nail polish, my arsenal consists of powder and lip gloss...lipstick is the stuff that 'fancy', 'ladylike' days are made of...while eyeshadow, whether it's the fault of my application skills or the shape of my face, makes me look like the victim of an assault.
The lipstick from Nars' spring collection, however, may force me to attempt to be ladylike a little more often...inspired by Catherine Deneuve's character in La Chamade the subtle pink looks like it would add a certain amount of polish, without causing the wearer (i.e. me) to appear oppressively 'made-up'.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • annemarie said...
    8:42 AM
    i'm a big fan of Nars lipsticks. Very moisturizing. Go for it.
  • Hebden said...
    3:01 PM
    Good to know, thanks for the info.
  • The Tote Trove said...
    10:24 PM
    Hmm. Good to know, although I usually stick to Revlon Cherries in the Snow. It's funny how we all have beauty stuff we shy away from, though. For instance, I've never plucked my eyebrows. Sad but true.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...