Inspiration and Impulse

Much the same as (I should imagine) most of you reading this, there's a folder on my desktop...marked "Inspiration"...where I place any images that I come across which fall under that heading. Maybe New Year's Resolution frenzy finally got to me...or I just got fed up with the disorganized mess on my computer...but I decided that I finally needed to do something with them...so...in much the same way that I used to paste magazine clippings into hardcover albums...I've created a tumblr account to house their digital equivalent.

It's called Inspiration and Impulse, after the Beryl Markham quote, "I could never tell where inspiration begins and impulse leaves off. I suppose the answer is in the outcome. If your hunch proves a good one, you were inspired; if it proves bad, you are guilty of yielding to thoughtless impulse." If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...