"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke

At this point I've karaoke'd in numerous seedy, and generally depressing, bars...on a ship midway across the Atlantic...and in front of a few hundred people at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival...I confess, I'm addicted to forcing people to listen to my terrible singing. Which is why I think I need to get a copy of APC's karaoke dvd...think of the blissfully awful havoc I could wreak with Police and Thieves, Sheena is a Punk Rocker, or (God help me) Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love.

If things get too bad anyone left in the room can just focus on the accompanying images...filmed off the coast of Greenland from the prow of the 'Tara', a boat specially constructed for polar exploration.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 8:09 AM
    Hey, there's a great deal of helpful information above!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...