"I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Throwing fiscal caution...and potential stupid question aggravation...to the wind...the Carine Roitfeld designed Pull Tramp Pour Femme is now mine...in a satisfyingly go-with-everything shade of black.

Being my first Lutz & Patmos purchase...just in time for the label to cease to exist at the end of this year...I was curious about the quality of their cashmere. For anyone contemplating a purchase, it's slightly on the hard and scratchy side of things...not off-putting so...just more than you'd expect given the cost involved. That said, I could see this being the sort of basic that I pull out of my closet at every opportunity...given the right long-sleeved undershirt...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...