"Poverty often deprives a man of all spirit and virtue; it is hard for an empty bag to stand upright" - Benjamin Franklin

Normally, it has to be said, I'm not a huge fan of Coach bags...the majority of their design inspiration seeming to be teen-at-the-mall or her older counterpart, mom-at-the-mall...and therefore not something, in the general run of things, that I aspire to. So imagine my surprise when I clicked into their men's bag selection and found these...
Photobucket
...washed vachetta leather...suede with leather trim...practical enough to carry a laptop...and at a price where I won't be completely heartbroken if something spills on it.

Not, perhaps, the structured ladylike box-bag that this season demands...yet infinitely more useful for work...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Laptop Bag said...
    7:46 AM
    The all bags are looking so great and nice design of this bag.This bag used lather to i have impress there are good signing of the bag..
  • Jennifer said...
    10:11 PM
    The black bag is gorgeous! The straps on these bags remind me of some Coach bags from the early 2000s.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...