"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." - John Donne

Just in time for Halloween...though, to be fair, I think I'd be able to justify gorging on caramel and chocolate just about any day of the week...my Spidey senses led me in the direction of Vosges' Day of the Dead skulls.

In no particular order my newest skull loves are...Tequila Caramel Skull (Corzo silver tequila, Fleur de Sel sea salt, and 70% cacao dark chocolate)...Red Fire Caramel Skull (Ancho y chipotle chillies, Ceylon cinnamon, and 70% cacao dark chocolate)...and Dulce de Leche Skull (Argentine dulce de leche crammed inside a 45% cacao deep milk chocolate shell). Life may be sweet...but this may be sweeter.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Eli said...
    11:39 PM
    We have a Vosages store here in Vegas I got to go for the first time two months ago and it was simply amazing. Im going to have to go try these little guys now.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...