"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since." - Salvador Dalí

I'd like to apologize, up front, to any small men who frequent my local H&M. No...wait...that didn't come out right. Blinded by the excitement of snagging a gorgeously vibrant cotton and silk cardigan...and a classic cotton/cashmere v-neck in an equally classic shade of oatmeal...both at very wallet-friendly prices courtesy of H&M's men's section...I veered wildly into the land of the double entendre (you can take the girl out of Britain, but you can't take Britain out of the girl). Apologies...and if you are a gentleman of diminutive stature...unable to satisfy your urge for form-fitting knitwear...the apologies are doubled.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...