"A great many people now reading and writing would be better employed keeping rabbits." - Dame Edith Sitwell

In general, I am...even though a slight obsession with all things suede would tend to suggest otherwise...a practical shopper. I eschew...and even, on occasion, ridicule...stylistic elements that I know will either attract dirt like a magnet or ensure that I am freezing my derriere off at a time when I should be toasty warm (I'm looking at you...gossamer-thin, ankle-length skirt in sub-zero winter).

Yet, faced with the utter ridiculousness of a rabbit-lined trench I find myself going weak at the knees. On the practicality scale, fur and water are as badly oriented compatriots as chalk and cheese...Felix and Oscar...and haggis with virtually any other food source...and yet...

The trench is...classic (in a Peter Falk as Columbo kind of way). The golden zip is...(quite frankly) pimp-e-rific. The rabbit fur...decadent, yet destined towards a damp bunny future. Yet, I am captivated...

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...