"Do not free a camel of the burden of his hump; you may be freeing him from being a camel." - G.K. Chesterton

When I came across this triple bracelet at Old Navy it seemed like something you might find in a Moroccan souk...hence the fact that it is being modeled by Trevor, the plastic camel. They are united in the fact that they both have a whiff of the desert about them and were both incredibly cheap...I can't remember exactly how much Trevor cost but the bracelet is currently available for $9.50.

Trevor will be staying home this summer but I think that the bracelet will be a constant companion...until, that is, the inevitable happens...the elastic breaks...and I'm forced to crawl around the floor trying to find the beads.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:18 AM
    Trevor is a handsome fellow.
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:49 AM
    I'm not sure which I like better, Trevor, or the bracelet! Maybe I won't choose.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...