How can something so wrong be so "write"?

There's no way to say this without sounding like "Super Nerd" but I've always had a soft spot for the black and white pattern on the classic Composition notebook...so much so that I admit to being a little intrigued by American Apparel's new "Composition" t-shirt. I'm debating with myself whether it would come across as ironic or 80's High School flashback...I think a trip to AA is needed so I can see it in person and get a better idea.

If I do get it, stay tuned for a future outfit Homage to a 2B Pencil...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    8:59 AM
    interesting to view it with that perspective - the notebook connection definitely improves it (but not quite enough). i was in aa this weekend and ran from there in a hurry as the whole 80s flashback was way way too much for me. a big fat pass for me.
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:50 AM
    I'd like to see what you'd do with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with being a Super Nerd, but maybe that's because I am one!
  • Anonymous said...
    3:55 PM
    I actually need the notebook right now...the t-shirt, less so but it's a cool bit of stationary inspired attore...
  • Anonymous said...
    12:06 AM
    Ack! Bad 9th grade English class memory. (As if pimples and a flat chest weren't enough.)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...