How very random...

disneyrollergirl tagged me to reveal six "random/quirky" things about myself several days ago...as this week has been a little hectic here is my belated response...

1. I have never ridden a rollercoaster
2. I once worked on a sheep farm and delivered a lamb (and, as I was once asked if that meant that I drove a van, let me clarify...I was a sheep’s midwife...)
3. I love walking in snowstorms
4. I almost ran away with the circus...
5. If I have a bag of flavored candies I will (obsessive compulsively?) work my way through one flavor before I start on the next...
6. I lean towards non-conformity...if you ask me for six quirks I’ll only give you five...

I now ask The Style Observer, enc, and Hot Off The Sales Rack to tell us their quirks.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • 2:15 AM
    Wow...that's really fascinating.

    I have so many quirks that I'll have figure out which 6 are the quirkiest.
  • Beatrix Potter said...
    3:57 PM
    You guys are cracking me up!!
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:50 PM
    IOU Six Quirks.

    I wish I knew more about your #4.
  • duko said...
    7:54 AM
    In my opinion one and all should browse on it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...