Wild horses wouldn't make me do it...

Whenever I see Maison Martin Margiela's horse print t-shirt in editorials (like this one from the May issue of Interview) lust starts to cause my eyes to glaze over...and the fact that when I look at it on Net-a-Porter I get a "my name is Trish and I'm into White Snake" vibe completely vanishes.

It's, sadly, way too expensive for something that causes such mixed emotions...so now I'm left to decide (with the current exchange rate) if Topshop's "inspired by" shirt is also too costly for a shirt that, when all is said and done, makes me think metalhead...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    7:35 AM
    Never liked it in the first place....def not going for the Topshop version...
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:03 PM
    When I saw the pricetag on the original, I just raised an eyebrow. I'm jaded now, I think.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...