"Due to the lack of experienced trumpeters, the end of the world has been postponed for three weeks" - unknown

Another day...another rant. Yesterday Prada...today it's little sister...it may seem like I have some kind of family vendetta going...but that's really not the case. It's just that...when Net-a-Porter's cunning little "Hebden, what's new for you" email hits my inbox...and I see an a-line corduroy skirt (one of those useful though not very thrilling wardrobe basics)...I should not click through and discover that the price tag is $520.

Photobucket
Surely the fact that there are people out there to whom this is...I'm not going to say 'bargain', let's just say people who don't wince when they contemplate making the purchase...must be one of those apocalyptic signs that the world will end in 2012.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...