A horse, is a horse...of course...

"A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mister Ed."

I can honestly say that there haven't been too many times when I have been jealous of a horse...sartorially, I mean...

Yet the Liberty-lined quilted jackets from Lavenham (purveyor of clothing to man and horse since 1969) are enough to strike envy into the heart of this woman...but what do you think, are they a "yay" or a "neigh"?
Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    7:11 PM
    I know the quilted jacket has been commandeered by the slews of suburban moms with a Burberry fixation, but I think the Liberty lining makes these stand out from the crowd. I'd go for the hooded version, if my wallet would allow it.
  • Jennifer said...
    7:15 PM
    By the by, where did you find the images of the ladies' Liberty styles? I can't find them on the company's website.
  • Hebden said...
    9:01 PM
    Ack...you know you're tired when you can't even link correctly. Apologies, you can find the jacket on the UO UK site (http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/Boutique-Brands/Lavenham/icat/wlavenham&bklist=icat,5,shop,christmas,christmasbrands,wlavenham)
  • Jennifer said...
    1:24 PM
    Thanks, Heb! And no worries; I've been half-asleep when posting some times too :)

    Why is it that UO in the UK has such better merchandise? Especially since it's a US-based company?
  • Hebden said...
    2:22 PM
    A question I've often asked myself...

    Though I think that US stores in general tend to underestimate their customers...

    The Gap's another example of "great design in the UK, generally dreary design in the US".
  • 2:30 AM
    Really effective info, thanks so much for the post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...