A flower by any other name...

When I first saw these floral headbands from Louis Vuitton I had two thoughts...

1) I could make that!
2) Do I want to make that?

I'm still caught in the middle on this...part of me says "how romantic and girly and belle-dame-sans-merci"-ish and the other part says "I'll look like a deranged bag lady".

Which way will I fall? Only time will tell.


III.

I see a lily on thy brow
With anguish moist and fever dew,
And on thy cheeks a fading rose
Fast withereth too.

IV.

I met a lady in the meads,
Full beautiful—a faery’s child,
Her hair was long, her foot was light,
And her eyes were wild.

V.

I made a garland for her head,
And bracelets too, and fragrant zone;
She look’d at me as she did love,
And made sweet moan.

John Keats

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    10:32 PM
    Not sure about the headbands, but I love the makeup there the silver/gray eyeliner type thing. Will most likely try that.
    Oh, and I post about what you decided for the headbands.
  • Anonymous said...
    9:23 AM
    Hey
    Just come across your blog. Very much like the way you wrap stylish things in even more stylish words. You truly seem to live according to my credo:
    whatever you do - do it in style because the world needs it...:-))))

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...