Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio

It's probably evidence of a very morbid outlook but I have an ongoing fixation with skulls. And even though I have a fair selection of "cranial couture" I still seem to need more. The latest thing to catch my eye are these Ildara flats by Pedro Garcia...from a distance, they're just black flats...but once you get closer a vast variety of morbid symptoms appear.


Cashmere sweater - Lucien Pellat-Finet (worn with vintage Gaultier puffball skirt), necklace - Chloe, scarf - Topshop, earrings - H&M

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 4:42 PM
    Ah, fixations. Who knows what they mean? It may mean a morbid outlook, but then again, it may signify nothing.

    My personal fixation is leaves. I have no idea why. I just keep on making jewelry with leafy themes.
  • 4:23 PM
    Well, I don't really think it may have success.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...