I feel pretty...

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright
And I pity any one who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face, Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile, Such a pretty me

Sophie Milman

Nylon's one of the magazines that I buy on a regular basis. I love the looks that they show on their fashion pages...though my one peeve is that they never list prices...I know, I know, if you have to ask you can't afford it...

I'm also mildly addicted to their beauty pages and the inspiration they take from various stars and pop culture "icons". Okay, in February, I didn't really need to know what products I could use to emulate Kelly Bundy or Mallory Keaton but wasn't it fun to find out the awesome possibilities of a bottle of Aussie Aussome Volume Volumizing Foam?

And with the release of The Nylon Book of Pretty I can feed my addiction...one pretty face at a time.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...