Rule Britannia!

Every so often my in-born love of tackiness raises its head (my husband would say this is usually shown in my musical tastes but that’s another story). Yes, once in a while I see something cringe-inducingly God awful but, for some reason, its love at first sight.

The most recent occurrence of this phenomenon occurred while I was flipping through the April issue of UK Elle and found this Union Jack patterned Chanel bag. It’s a holiday souvenir gone wrong...a combination of every saucy seaside postcard, stick of Brighton Rock, or miniature Tower of London ever sold...and yet, I cannot get enough of it.


I just need to keep telling myself that this madness will pass; maybe that’ll work with my Emma Bunton CD as well...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    5:35 PM
    Ha, ha! I so understand the love of things one probably shouldn't. And I totally get the appeal of that bag. :)
  • Anonymous said...
    2:23 PM
    where can you get this bag?!?! if anyone finds out, please email me at cocodacat@hotmail.com xx

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...