Murder...or what happens when you're shot...

I said that I’d post some images from the shoot I styled the other week and I don’t want to be labeled a fibber so I’m going to do so...even though it's with some hesitancy. I tend to be overly judgmental when it comes to things that I make; I just don’t seem to be able to take a step back and look at them realistically. For example, when I bake I end up not eating any of the cakes or cookies as I’m convinced that they’re sub-par.

I’m having similar issues when it comes to these pictures...I can’t get my thoughts in order. One minute I think they’re too 80’s...the next, and I feel that maybe they’re okay. I don’t know...having an inner voice is one thing but when it’s a bit of a pessimist it can be a little trying...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...