The devil is in the details

A couple of days ago I mentioned Damien Hirst's latest artwork...as I'm not going to find a spare $100 million under the sofa cushions I was excited to learn that the Beyond Belief t-shirt is within my reach. Admittedly, it's a little cheesy but I think it would have a certain irony under a boxy, black Chanel cardigan.


But what to accessorise with? Well, Hirst's pharmaceutical charm bracelet would be perfect. Only ten were made in 18 carat gold and fifty in sterling silver. They're truly works of art...each one is numbered and signed...and they feature Hirst's signature motif, the pill...something which he uses to explore the notions of sanity, therapy, and art in modern life. The downside? $30,000 for the silver version and $50,000 for the gold. Guess I'll just stick with the t-shirt...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...