The Vintage Vagabond

I'm always jealous when I hear about the wonderful vintage "finds" that people have as I am currently living in a city with possibly the worst access to vintage clothing in the history of mankind. Okay, so I exagerate...but the pickings are slim.

So I was especially pleased to come across Vagabond NYC; which is owned by a former assistant of Camilla Nickerson and has an eBay store...I am living in a wasteland no longer.

My favorite items from the current selection include a waxed straw Krizia trilby from the 80's, an Hermes orange lambskin sweatshirt from the 70's, and a Courreges trench coat from the early 70's. Search for your selections as a Trust-Fund Vagabond or a Spend-Thrift Vagabond...three guess which button I clicked on...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...