Cautionary tales from a Gloucestershire puddle...

Doctor Foster
Went to Gloucester
In a shower of rain.
He stepped in a puddle
Right up to his middle
And never went there again! - 13th century English nursery rhyme


I mentioned Swims' ballerina galoshes a while ago...because, as we all know by this point, I am besotted with anything that can keep my feet dry when it rains and which allow me to maintain some semblance of style while doing so. Their latest incarnation are designed to be worn over high heels...and therefore not for me...but are so gorgeous that I had to share. Less practical, but more covetable, as it gives you the opportunity to add an injection-molded slash of color to any of your shoes that may have seen better days...personally I'd use them to add variety to my shoe selection, regardless of whether it was raining or not...but that could just be my galosh-fetish raising its ugly head again...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:12 AM
    Those are pretty darn clever.
  • 2:58 PM
    I know that I'd wear these rain or shine. Simply cute.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...